Jennifer,

I did this.  Basically I intellectually represented them by using a call number classification system that implies parent-child relationships.  For example:

Restatements of the Law: ALI.01

First Restatement: ALI.01.001

Second Restatment: ALI.01.002

Third Restatment: ALI.01.003

And so forth.

Then, in the main restatements of the law finding aid, I link out to the children finding aids.  Since a finding aid’s top level can be any level of description, the top level in these finding aids is “series.”

Contact me off-list if you have any questions.  Hope that helps!

Best,

Jordon

Jordon Steele

Archivist