Our archives will also be revising our XSLT stylesheet and I would also appreciate seeing any examples that people are willing to share, particularly those that do not use tables to format file lists.�

Christie, if you are not already aware of it, there is a page for user contributed stylesheets on the EAD Help Pages (http://www.archivists.org/saagroups/ead/stylesheets.html).� It would be a good place to start.�

Cheers,

Creighton Barrett
Archives Assistant
Dalhousie University Archives and Special Collections