Technology Trends in Libraries: Tools, Skills, Staffing, Training – June 2, 2010
Librarians know that the target of keeping technologically current is always moving and budgets are static at best.  Libraries are both adopters and innovators, and are increasingly looking beyond the library environment for technological innovations and solutions.  This session will address the current status of technology in the library and explore future technological trends as more information sources--and people-- migrate to online environments.

Date
Wednesday, April 14, 2010
Wednesday, May 12, 2010
Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Time
9:30 am - 12:00 pm

Place
Pickford Theater
The Library of Congress
The Madison Building
3rd Floor
Washington, D.C. 20540

Metro/Directions
Capitol South (Orange & Blue Lines)

Sponsor
FLICC Education Working Group
Information
Call FLICC (202) 707-4813
TTY (202) 707-4995
Request ADA Accommodations five business days in advance
at [log in to unmask].

Registration
Free, but advanced registration is required. Register online at
http://www.loc.gov/flicc/feveform.html.

Cancellations
Please notify FLICC at (202) 707-4813 if you cannot attend to allow those on the waiting list an opportunity to register.