Our library is starting to research what other ILS systems exist that could possibly fit our needs.  We are looking for a system that utilizes a basic cataloging module and has the ability to convert records from a homemade database. We have 5 regional office libraries and several area offices within each region.  Some of our libraries/records management are currently on (ILS) EOS.Web Enterprise (shared records) and some are using a  homemade database.

Has anyone recently added multiple library locations to their ILS system or converted homemade databases over to their ILS systems? If so, what were the pro's and con's of doing so? Glitches? Recommendations?

Thank you in advance for any advice you can provide, Kristi

Kristi Thompson
Bureau of Reclamation Library
MC: 84-21320
PO Box 25007