Hi Everyone -

I just wanted to send an e-mail to invite you and your staffs to the
Department of the Interior Library on Tuesday, March 2nd from 10:00 am to
12:00 pm for "Advanced Legal Research on LexisNexis," part of our series of
free training sessions at the DOI Library.

This training program builds on techniques presented in the "LexisNexis:
Introduction and New Features" class, emphasizing time efficient and cost
effective searching.  Attendees will learn how to bypass menu screens using
short cuts, narrow searching with segments, focus on specific word(s)
within your original search, and refine searches with advanced connectors.
This program will be conducted by a LexisNexis trainer.

All that are interested are invited.  The DOI Library is located in the
Main Interior Building, located at 1849 C Street, NW, Room 1151 in
Washington.  Space is limited so please contact the Library by phone at
(202) 208-5815 or by e-mail at [log in to unmask] to let us know you will be
coming.    For more information about future DOI Library Training Sessions,
we encourage you to visit our Training Sessions website at
http://library.doi.gov/programs/training/index.html .

We hope to see you here on March 2nd!

George Franchois
Director
U.S. Dept. of the Interior Library
1849 C Street, NW, MS 1151
Washington, DC  20240
Phone: (202) 208-3796
Fax: (202) 208-6773

Let us know how well we are serving you.  Please fill out the brief survey
at the link below.  Thank you.

http://www.zoomerang.com/Survey/?p=WEB229VB7Q6HXP