Hi folks.  Greetings from New Delhi.

I'm in the process of re-writing the position description for our
cataloger.  Her responsibilities have changed significantly since her PD
was last revised.  In addition to the traditional responsibilities of
copy cataloging and some original cataloging, she is now the de facto
database administrator for our new ILS.  This should be reflected in her
PD.

I'd like to take a look at cataloger PDs that include ILS management
responsibilities.  I am particularly interested in seeing PDs from other
federal libraries.

So....

Do any of you have a cataloger PD which you'd be willing to share with
me?  I'd be very grateful for any information/assistance you can
provide.

Best,
Steve

Steven P. Kerchoff