Cataloger Position Description

Hi folks.  Greetings from New Delhi.

Im in the process of re-writing the position description for our cataloger.  Her responsibilities have changed significantly since her PD was last revised.  In addition to the traditional responsibilities of copy cataloging and some original cataloging, she is now the de facto database administrator for our new ILS.  This should be reflected in her PD.

Id like to take a look at cataloger PDs that include ILS management responsibilities.  I am particularly interested in seeing PDs from other federal libraries.

So.

Do any of you have a cataloger PD which youd be willing to share with me?  Id be very grateful for any information/assistance you can provide.

Best,

Steve

Steven P. Kerchoff

Information Resource Officer