From: Patent Tactics, George Brock-Nannestad

Hello Mike, rising to the challenge!

No, I have no way of easily finding out when others have posted complaints to
this list about this idiosyncratic feature, unless it is in the subject line
(or else I have to wait for a longish search). But teaching us not to respect
messages is the sort of things that makes you disobey traffic rules, and I
suppose it may create a drinking problem if you did not have one already.

It has been stated before: those who receive their own mailing back via
ARSCLIST have no problem at all, because they realize that the error message
is the error (McLuhan with a twist). But those, whose system prevents this
think that it is a real problem; they have no way of knowing that the message
went through loud and clear.

I am apparently a much too frequent poster. Since 22 May 2009 I have received
156 such messages. It seems it was then it started, in the middle of a
discussion of pest control. Some pest!

Kind regards,

George