It's been a few weeks and no replies yet so I'm reposting this.

I plan to stay till Monday after the Conference and my roommate is leaving
Sunday. Looking for someone (male, nonsmoking,non-snoring) to share my room
for  Sunday. The ARSC hotel is sold out for Sunday night. Airfares are
often cheaper  to fly on Monday rather than Sunday so if anyone interested
please contact me  off list at StevenrammATaolDOTcom

BTW, there is a HUGE Airfare war on now for NOLa route (at least from
Philly) so check out the airfare rates now.

Steve Ramm