I am currently looking for a decent cassette deck for transferring
audio.  I realize cassettes are an inferior format for storing audio,
but I have a number of cassettes that need to be transfered, and I
want to be able to get the best playback I can.  Does anyone have any
recommendations on brands or models of cassette decks that are known
to be of good quality?  Also, I have heard some decks have a dial for
adjusting playback speed, allowing one to compensate for a fast or
slow recording machine.  Does anyone have opinions on this, as far as
whether or not such a feature is worth having?  Thanks in advance.

Ivan