-----Original Message-----
From: Association for Recorded Sound Discussion List
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Andy Lanset
Sent: Saturday, February 27, 2010 8:35 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [ARSCLIST] Dave Nolan RIP

Sorry for the delay - I had a family obligation.  Here's the link I got for
Dave's Facebook page:

http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/davenolanaudio?ref=nf

Steve Siegel says: "Dave had 1,465 friends on Facebook, but you're not on
the list. I don't know if you'll be able to access his page. It's been
flooded with memories and sympathy notes."

Since I'm not a Facebook member, I can't access it and I think as Steve
says, you may have to be on Dave's access list to begin with.

Andy Lanset