In a message dated 3/10/2010 5:38:52 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
[log in to unmask] writes:

Golden  Star* Radio Company was a Chinese language radio station in San
Francisco's  Chinatown. Last time I looked the old sign outside was
still there. I don't  know how many records they pressed (or any
details), but I have at least 1  or 2 78s. They were also involved a
little with publishing. And we're not  talking about Communists here.

Thanks to Franz, very much, for this data. If you need a scan of the
record* label in question, just let me know.

Allen