In a message dated 3/13/2010 6:35:47 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
[log in to unmask] writes:

The  opening copyright was credited to Electronovision Productions and
there is  a credit to RCA for electronic video recording.  An Amazon
reviewer  says  "Electronovision" was at 1000 or 1100 lines.  That was
the  system that Richard Burton's Hamlet was also shot  in.

And as you'll read in the nice booklet and hear on the commentary track, it
 was because of Burton's Hamlet (that this show was done.).

BTW, I know I must have posted this a month or so ago but to read the
background story on the March PBS begathons and exactly how much pledge break
time there is,  I thought saved it but it was a 50 page document sent by  PBS
to stations to tell them how to sell the "merchansdise".

BTW, it's worth getting if only to watch the James Brown performance -
probably the best video of him ever!

Okay and I don't want to straty much for those in to 60s rock - Reelin In
The Years has a fabulous British Invasion set due at end of month. (The same
 folks who did American Blues Festivals and the 4 volumes of Jazz Icons).
I've  been watching it and the quality is SUPER!

Steve