As I noted before, we have exceed our room block at the Chateau Bourbon.  Our alternate hotel is the Holiday Inn, and I've been assured that the reservation system for the ARSC block is now active.

The Holiday Inn French Quarter, just under 2 blocks from the Chateau Bourbon, is available to ARSC conference attendees for the dates of 18th-22nd at a rate of $129.  Great hotel, great location!  They are also in the first block of the Quarter, on Royal.  The number to call is 800-889-0372, and the group code is ARSC.

Please notify me if you experience any difficulties.

Brenda

Brenda Nelson-Strauss
(812) 855-7530