CONSER and BIBCO Stats Reporters:

I'm sending this reminder earlier than usual since I'll be away April 1-6.  Our March stats period marks the midpoint of the year, so this is the opportunity to combine any missing data in this month's report for the PCC midyear stats.

Please submit your reports by COB, April 8 to have them included in the March stats run.  Your single report may include record contributions for March and any other months not yet reported.

The link for "Deadlines and Guidelines for... FY2010" appears at:
http://www.loc.gov/catdir/pcc/stats/pccstats.html

As of 11:00 am Monday, March 29, we have received CONSER reports from these libraries, and they should not submit any more stats until next reporting period:

SUNY Buffalo
UCLA
Northwestern
National Library of Wales
Brown

As of 11:00 am Monday, March 29, we have received BIBCO reports from these libraries, and they should not submit any more stats until next reporting period:

NAL
U Florida
U Dayton
Oklahoma State U