Colleagues,

The PCC Standing Committee on Automation (SCA) is looking for a volunteer to serve as its vendor liaison. This would  be a three year appointment to end Sept. 30, 2012. Information about SCA, including its charge, may be found at http://www.loc.gov/catdir/pcc/automation.html. We are hoping to recruit someone from the content provider community, but all individuals working for a vendor with a background in automation would be considered. If you are interested in this appointment, please send me <[log in to unmask]> a short statement of interest and summary of your background/resume.

Respectfully

Adolfo R. Tarango

Chair - PCC Standing Committee on Automation

P.S.: Please feel free to forward this call to interested parties.