Hi Nathan,

I found the problem in dsc11.  It contains the code:

<xsl:template match="c01/did">
<!--The next two variables define the set of container types that
may appear in the first column of a two column container list.
Add or subtract container types to fix institutional practice.-->
<xsl:variable name="first" select="container[@type='Box' or @type='Oversize'
or @type='Volume' or @type='Carton']"/>

<!--This variable defines the set of container types that
may appear in the second column of a two column container list.
Add or subtract container types to fix institutional practice.-->

<xsl:variable name="second" select="container[@type='Folder' or
@type='Frame' or @type='Page'  or @type='Reel']"/>

The problem is that the stylesheet assumes that your container type is
uppercase.  For many institutions, types are encoded as lowercase.  If you
change the types to lowercase in the stylesheet, it should work.

Ethan