On 3/4/2010 6:10 PM, Nathan Tallman wrote:
> Greetings all,
>
> I'm having some trouble getting container's to show up on a transformed
> XML document.  I just setup Oxygen for EAD and downloaded the EAD
> Cookbook style sheets.  My organization has some existing EAD files and
> I was trying to transform them into HTML, but the container numbers
> don't transfer.  Same thing if I view the style sheet-linked XML file in
> my browser.  Everything else is showing up though.  Any ideas?

When you say "transfer" I assume you mean they're not displaying as you would
like them to?  The Cookbook style sheets come in two parts (eadcbs#.xsl and
dsc#.xsl).  It's the dsc#.xsl that handles the container part; each dsc differs
slightly in the way it displays the container numbers, so it may just be that
you need to choose a different dsc style sheet.  Which eadcbs and dsc are you
using?

Michele

--
There are few things as dangerous