Hi Elizabeth,

Here at the Tufts Digital Collections and Archives, we have started to
create separate descriptions for the various entities (committees,
departments, etc.) at the University.  Our plan is to use EAC to serve
these descriptions on the web.  I have some preliminary examples of the
XML if you are interested in seeing them.  We also have some local
procedures that reflect how we are implementing ISAAR-CFP.

Best,
Krista Ferrante