The system is still indexing the last few hundred links we added, but the
first 15 or so boxes of content links should work.

http://acumen.lib.ua.edu/u0003_0000252.ead.xml

Default web view at the moment (http://acumen.lib.ua.edu/u0003_0000252) is
server-side rendered html due to memory restrictions on IE6&7;  if you're
using those, you may have difficulty getting to the EAD.

We are developing an alternative method for delivery due to the
limitations of those browsers, for these large finding aids.  This one
will have 77 boxes of content when done...  many thousands of links.

Jody DeRidder
Digital Services
University of Alabama Libraries
Tuscaloosa, Alabama 35487