BPG for EAC?

Elizabeth,

This doesn’t directly answer your question, but I came across this example of EAC in practice—designing a kind of structured version of Wikipedia for creators:

http://www.eoas.info/biogs/P000683b.htm

The underlying EAC record can be found here:

https://wiki.nla.gov.au/display/peau/EAC

They might have used an older version of EAC than the one currently on the books, but it’s the same principle.

Best,

Jordon

Jordon Steele

Archivist