Hi, everybody,

We have an opening at Edwards AFB Base Library that I just found out about.
A couple of things to keep in mind.  It is a NAF (Non-appropriated Funds)
position.  It is still considered a Civil Service position.  And, at the
present time no moving expense allowance is offered.  Currently running a
SIRSI system.  I don't know a lot about the position, but I'll be glad to
share what I do know.  Info about Edwards AFB can be found at
http://www.edwards.af.mil/

 NAF HUMAN RESOURCES (275-WORK)

Supervisory Librarian Vacancy

NF-1410-IV, $33.00/hr; Open: 23 February - Until Filled

Full announcement at: www.95fss.com/Employment.html

Contact 95 FSS HRO to request an application or log on to the above site to
download the required forms. EEO.

Thanks,

Darrell Shiplett

AFFTC Technical Research Library