A free trial offer from one of the recently new FEDLINK vendors., BRILL
, Service ID= BIPlease contact the listed BRILL representative with any
questions.Jim OliverFEDLINK  [log in to unmask]                Founded in
1683, Brill is a publisher with a rich history and a strong
international focus. The company*s head office is in Leiden, (The
Netherlands) with a branch office at 153 Milk Street, Boston,
Massachusetts 02109 (USA).                       Brill*s publications
focus on the Humanities and Social Science (imprint BRILL and imprint
Hotei), International Law (imprint Martinus Nijhoff), and selected areas
in Science (imprint VSP).  Our IDC imprint boasts an extensive catalog
of primary sources and rare collections in digital and analog.  Please
visit www.brill.nl for the complete catalog.                We have just
received notification that we have been accepted as an approved FEDLINK
vendor, LC10D7019., Service ID= BI.    As a FEDLINK member, please
accept our invitation to trial any of the online major reference works
or databases which include:
ENCYCLOPEDIA OF ISLAM ONLINE                    The result of decades
of research and acclaimed as one of the major scholarly enterprises of
this century.  THE WORLD CHRISTIAN DATABASE                 THE WORLD
RELIGION DATABASEExtensive and continually updated secular statistics on
9,000 Christian denominations, 238 countries, 13,000 ethno linguistic
peoples.  Developed at the Institute on Culture, Religion and World
Affairs (CURA) at Boston University.  BRILL*S ENCYCLOPEDIA OF CHINAThe
encyclopedia is the result of an international academic effort, and
covers the history, geography, society, economy, politics, science, and
culture of China from its early beginnings up to today, with a focus on
the modern period from the mid-nineteenth century to the 21st
century.THE HAGUE ACADEMY COLLECTED COURSES ONLINE  The complete
collection of course material of the Hague Academy, focused in the
theoretical and practical aspects of international relations, including
legislation and case law; over 330 volumes spanning 80 years of
International Law development and research.THE ENCYCLOPEDIA OF ARABIC
LANGUAGES AND LINGUISTICS  The EALL Online covers all aspects of Arabic
languages and linguistics.   It is interdisciplinary in scope and
represents different schools and approaches to be as objective and
versatile as possible.  New content will be added on a regular basis.
BRILL*S DICTIONARY OF RELIGION ONLINEThe Brill Dictionary of Religion
helps map out and define the networks and connections created by various
religions in contemporary societies, and provides models for
understanding these complex phenomena.
We would like to offer your library a 30 day free trial to our online
reference works and databases, as we believe your library constituents
will immediately see their value.  Please email [log in to unmask]
to set up the trial.Kind regards, Eleanor KerrisseyDirector of Sales,
the AmericasBRILL153 Milk Street, Sixth FloorBoston, Massachusetts
02109617-263-2323 [log in to unmask]@brillusa.com
James W. Oliver
FEDLINK Vendor Services Coordinator
Library of Congress