Good Morning,

Please post the following DTIC JOA:

Announcement No:  	DTIC-12-09	   (Federal-wide)
Title/Series/Grade: 	Program Analyst, GS-0434-12
Opens:		      12  Mar 2010
Closes:		      09  Apr 2010
Location:		      Ft. Belvoir, VA

http://jobsearch.usajobs.gov/getjob.asp?JobID=86784683

DTIC offers competitive salaries, flexible work schedules, family
friendly environment, employment related paid training and education,
bonuses, and awards.  We are seeking talented people who want
challenging assignments in a progressive organization.  Located at Ft.
Belvoir, VA, in the Andrew T. McNamara Headquarters Complex, we provide
on-site access to free parking, free state-of-the-art fitness facility,
a federal credit union and a fee-based child care development center.
Please feel free to forward this message to individuals who might be
interested in such a position.

Want more information about DTIC?  Go to:
www.dtic.mil

Thank You!
Catherine Samuel
DTIC Personnel Admin