Hi Everyone -

I just wanted to send an e-mail to invite you and your staffs to the
Department of the Interior Library on Wednesday, March 31st from 10:00 am
to noon for "Westlaw: Introduction and New Features," part of our series of
free training sessions at the DOI Library.

Thomson/West's Westlaw legal and legislative online database provides
access to state and federal statutes, case law materials, public records,
and other legal resources. The West Key Number System, provided on Westlaw,
is the master classification system of U.S. law, claiming to be "the only
recognized legal taxonomy."  Its 16,000 databases not only contain legal
information, but access to hundreds of full-text newspaper and journal
articles as well.  In this session, a Westlaw training professional will
teach you how to utilize Westlaw for your reference and research needs,
introducing you to these databases and highlighting newly added features
that make Westlaw an even more user-friendly research tool.

All that are interested are invited.  The DOI Library is located in the
Main Interior Building, located at 1849 C Street, NW, Room 1151 in
Washington.  Space is limited so please contact the Library by phone at
(202) 208-5815 or by e-mail at [log in to unmask] to let us know you will be
coming.    For more information about future DOI Library Training Sessions,
we encourage you to visit our Training Sessions website at
http://library.doi.gov/programs/training/index.html .

We hope to see you here on March 31st!

George Franchois
Director
U.S. Dept. of the Interior Library
1849 C Street, NW, MS 1151
Washington, DC  20240
Phone: (202) 208-3796
Fax: (202) 208-6773

Let us know how well we are serving you.  Please fill out the brief survey
at the link below.  Thank you.

http://www.zoomerang.com/Survey/?p=WEB229VB7Q6HXP