	Apologies for cross-posting.  Alison (DC/SLA Communications
Secretary)

	Speed Mentoring Registration:

	This event is limited to 25 registrants.  Registration and
Payment <http://units.sla.org/chapter/cdc/events_files/april082010.html>
.  Contacts: Layla Heimlich,  <mailto:[log in to unmask]>
[log in to unmask]; or Mary Talley,

	Cost:        SLA members: $15

			Students/unemployed/retired: $10
			Non-members: $25

	About the Program:

	When:     Thursday, April 8, 2010;  6:30 - 8:30 p.m.

	Where:    Morgan, Lewis & Bockius LLP

		      1111 Pennsylvania Ave., NW
		      Washington, D.C. 20004

			Metro:  Metro Center

	What:

	Join DCSLA for our third speed-mentoring event.  Modeled on the
speed dating concept, speed mentoring is a low-stress, fun way to make
connections with leading professionals in the community and to get
career and job advice.

	Here are some of the comments from the last program:

		Thanks for organizing tonight.  Lots of positive
comments....All of us feel we took away some good information that we
can apply later.

		Thank you for this program!  This has been the most
useful program I have experienced since joining SLA in the spring. It
really gave me hope and good feedback about the job search!

		I got so much good advice.  And I talked to people where
I didn't think I'd like to work or even be able to get a job--but still
got some great ideas & it really opened up my thinking about
possibilities.

	Mary Talley

	Vice-President/President Elect, DC/SLA 2010
	Alignment Ambassador
	Chair, DC/SLA Professional Enhancement Committee

	Information Management Consulting Services
	<http://www.embeddedlibrarian.wordpress.com>
www.embeddedlibrarian.wordpress.com

	Direct Dial:  (202) 363-1056
	Cell Phone:  (301) 602-2657

	The real voyage of discovery lies not in seeing new landscapes
but in seeing with new eyes.  --- Marcel Proust

	---

	You are currently subscribed to sla-cdc as:

	To unsubscribe click here:
<http://sla.lyris.net/u?id=5670.8909a6e385b0fbc1f3885c00ae838de7&n=T&l=s
la-cdc&o=14361851>
http://sla.lyris.net/u?id=5670.8909a6e385b0fbc1f3885c00ae838de7&n=T&l=sl
a-cdc&o=14361851

	(It may be necessary to cut and paste the above URL if the line
is broken)

	or send a blank email to
<mailto:[log in to unmask]
et> [log in to unmask]