A free trial offer from one of the recently new FEDLINK vendors., BRILL , Service ID= BI

Please contact the listed BRILL representative with any questions.

Jim Oliver

FEDLINK  VSC

                Founded in 1683, Brill is a publisher with a rich history and a strong international focus. The company's head office is in Leiden, (The Netherlands) with a branch office at 153 Milk Street, Boston, Massachusetts 02109 (USA).

                Brill's publications focus on the Humanities and Social Science (imprint BRILL and imprint Hotei), International Law (imprint Martinus Nijhoff), and selected areas in Science (imprint VSP).  Our IDC imprint boasts an extensive catalog of primary sources and rare collections in digital and analog.  Please visit www.brill.nl for the complete catalog.

                We have just received notification that we have been accepted as an approved FEDLINK vendor, LC10D7019., Service ID= BI.    As a FEDLINK member, please accept our invitation to trial any of the online major reference works or databases which include:

ENCYCLOPEDIA OF ISLAM ONLINE

The result of decades of research and acclaimed as one of the major scholarly enterprises of this century.

THE WORLD CHRISTIAN DATABASE

 THE WORLD RELIGION DATABASE

Extensive and continually updated secular statistics on 9,000 Christian denominations, 238 countries, 13,000 ethno linguistic peoples.  Developed at the Institute on Culture, Religion and World Affairs (CURA) at Boston University.

BRILL'S ENCYCLOPEDIA OF CHINA

The encyclopedia is the result of an international academic effort, and covers the history, geography, society, economy, politics, science, and culture of China from its early beginnings up to today, with a focus on the modern period from the mid-nineteenth century to the 21st century.

THE HAGUE ACADEMY COLLECTED COURSES ONLINE  The complete collection of course material of the Hague Academy, focused in the theoretical and practical aspects of international relations, including legislation and case law; over 330 volumes spanning 80 years of International Law development and research.

THE ENCYCLOPEDIA OF ARABIC LANGUAGES AND LINGUISTICS

The EALL Online covers all aspects of Arabic languages and linguistics.   It is interdisciplinary in scope and represents different schools and approaches to be as objective and versatile as possible.  New content will be added on a regular basis.

BRILL'S DICTIONARY OF RELIGION ONLINE

The Brill Dictionary of Religion helps map out and define the networks and connections created by various religions in contemporary societies, and provides models for understanding these complex phenomena.

We would like to offer your library a 30 day free trial to our online reference works and databases, as we believe your library constituents will immediately see their value.  Please email [log in to unmask] to set up the trial.

Kind regards,

Eleanor Kerrissey

Director of Sales, the Americas

BRILL