Speed Mentoring Registration:

This event is limited to 25 registrants.  Registration and Payment.  Contacts: Layla Heimlich, [log in to unmask]; or Mary Talley,[log in to unmask]

Cost:        SLA members: $15

Students/unemployed/retired: $10
Non-members: $25

About the Program:

When:     Thursday, April 8, 2010;  6:30 - 8:30 p.m.

Where:    Morgan, Lewis & Bockius LLP

      1111 Pennsylvania Ave., NW
      Washington, D.C. 20004

Metro:  Metro Center

What:

Join DCSLA for our third speed-mentoring event.  Modeled on the speed dating concept, speed mentoring is a low-stress, fun way to make connections with leading professionals in the community and to get career and job advice.

Here are some of the comments from the last program:

Thanks for organizing tonight.  Lots of positive comments....All of us feel we took away some good information that we can apply later.

Thank you for this program!  This has been the most useful program I have experienced since joining SLA in the spring. It really gave me hope and good feedback about the job search!

I got so much good advice.  And I talked to people where I didn't think I'd like to work or even be able to get a job--but still got some great ideas & it really opened up my thinking about possibilities.

Mary Talley

Vice-President/President Elect, DC/SLA 2010
Alignment Ambassador
Chair, DC/SLA Professional Enhancement Committee

Information Management Consulting Services
www.embeddedlibrarian.wordpress.com

Direct Dial:  (202) 363-1056
Cell Phone:  (301) 602-2657

The real voyage of discovery lies not in seeing new landscapes but in seeing with new eyes.  --- Marcel Proust

---

You are currently subscribed to sla-cdc as: [log in to unmask].

or send a blank email to [log in to unmask]

---

You are currently subscribed to sla-cmd as: [log in to unmask].