Hi, everybody,

We have an opening at Edwards AFB Base Library that I just found out about.  A couple of things to keep in mind.  It is a NAF (Non-appropriated Funds) position.  It is still considered a Civil Service position.  And, at the present time no moving expense allowance is offered.  Currently running a SIRSI system.  I don’t know a lot about the position, but I’ll be glad to share what I do know.  Info about Edwards AFB can be found at http://www.edwards.af.mil/

 NAF HUMAN RESOURCES (275-WORK)

Supervisory Librarian Vacancy

NF-1410-IV, $33.00/hr; Open: 23 February - Until Filled

Full announcement at: www.95fss.com/Employment.html

Contact 95 FSS HRO to request an application or log on to the above site to download the required forms. EEO.

Thanks,

Darrell Shiplett

AFFTC Technical Research Library

Edwards AFB, CA