Attached is a copy of the original Word document (not reflecting any
more recent changes Peter has made) with tracked editing changes
(spaces, capitalization, punctuation, indenting "not" examples, some
wording) to the opening text, the Introduction, and sections 1, 2, 2.1,
2.3, 2.3.1, 2.4, 2.5, 2.5.2.2, 3.2.3, and 3.3.1.

Indenting the "not" examples doesn't seem to show up in tracked changes
but I think it sets them off better.

Robert.