The set of changes I made in that document was meant to be limited to
cosmetic and uncontroversial ones, so it definitely doesn't reflect
everything we discussed last week!

On your point 4, non-Latin references are not required in authority
records, and neither are non-Latin headings in bib. records, but could
we require a cataloger exercising the option to enter a non-Latin
heading in a bib. record to also add it to the corresponding authority
record?  Maybe not, but I'll just ask.

Robert.