Attached is a copy of the original Word document (not reflecting any more recent changes Peter has made) with tracked editing changes (spaces, capitalization, punctuation, indenting "not" examples, some wording) to the opening text, the Introduction, and sections 1, 2, 2.1, 2.3, 2.3.1, 2.4, 2.5, 2.5.2.2, 3.2.3, and 3.3.1.

Indenting the "not" examples doesn't seem to show up in tracked changes but I think it sets them off better.

Robert.

Fletcher, Peter wrote:
[log in to unmask]" type="cite">

All, also, please, when you send me (or to the list) a revised, track changes of the document, name it with your name, for example, Non-LatinRobertMarch19, or something like that so I can keep track.

thanks, Peter