I am also just catching up with the latest draft and the comments...

Here is is one example that needs to be corrected:

2.3. Descriptive fields  (MA) (245, 246, 247, 250, 260, 490, 740 )
/Examples: /
[p. 4]

245 10 ǂa Грузинские документы IX-XV вв.
245 10 ǂa Gruzinskie dokumenty IX-XV vv.
246 13 ǂa Грузинские документы девятого-пятнадцатого вв.
246 13 ǂa Gruzinskie dokumenty devi︠a︡togo-pi︠a︡tnadt︠s︡ogo vv.
[two letters missing in "pi︠a︡tnadt︠s︡_*at*_ogo"]

SHOULD BE:

245 ...
245 ...
246 ...
246 13 ǂa Gruzinskie dokumenty devi︠a︡togo-pi︠a︡tnadt︠s︡atogo vv.

--Joanna

--
Joanna K. Dyla
Head, Metadata Development Unit