Thanks Robert. I’ll edit these revisions into my version, unless I have already made the same change.

Peter

From: Program for Cooperative Cataloging [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Robert Rendall
Sent: Monday, March 22, 2010 10:42 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [PCCTG1] Non Latin document final check

Attached is a copy of the original Word document (not reflecting any more recent changes Peter has made) with tracked editing changes (spaces, capitalization, punctuation, indenting "not" examples, some wording) to the opening text, the Introduction, and sections 1, 2, 2.1, 2.3, 2.3.1, 2.4, 2.5, 2.5.2.2, 3.2.3, and 3.3.1.

Indenting the "not" examples doesn't seem to show up in tracked changes but I think it sets them off better.

Robert.

Fletcher, Peter wrote:

All, also, please, when you send me (or to the list) a revised, track changes of the document, name it with your name, for example, Non-LatinRobertMarch19, or something like that so I can keep track.

thanks, Peter