From: Program for Cooperative Cataloging [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Fletcher, Peter
Sent: Friday, February 26, 2010 4:12 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [PCCTG1] PCC Non Latin Guidelines New Draft Jan2010 Review

Sharon, I cannot remember what the specific issue was at CCDA, but I think you would be aware of it, regarding the importance of having a Hebrew contents note example. Issues with transcription?

I would say you could add both examples if you think it useful. The more the merrier. People are always crying out for more examples.

Peter