Hi Tom:

In my opinion, LOAD the information into media files IS NOT your GOAL. Have
a music player software or an archive management system is what you need.

Am I right?

We're working hard to provide that kinds of things. Rather than hacking
current tagging system, we invent the ideal one. I hope we can have more
discussion on the preferences of classical music related scenarios.

--
Baoshan Sheng
Director | International Classical Music Database