Sorry for another reply.

If using existing tagging scheme and existing software (e.g. iTunes) is a
concern. We also provide a freedb compatible service which can help you load
that information into mp3 files.

Which approach you believe is better? Maybe both :)
--
Baoshan Sheng
Director | International Classical Music Database