Hello, Shai,

In Samplitude, when I place CD track marks in a virtual project file,
I can export the audio as individual files--either MP3 or WAV. I
often export the WAV files and then run an overnight batch conversion
to generate the MP3 files.

The WFMU process appears to be part of the parsing of the file, but
the individual URLs are time encoded, for example:
http://wfmu.org/listen.m3u?show=35312&archive=59946&starttime=0:13:52

What is nice about an M3u file (*.m3u) is that many players will
recognize this and Samplitude will generate it.

So, if you wish to listen to the entire broadcast, loading the m3u
file will play all the individual track files listed within in
sequence. It is a playlist file and I think it's fairly standard.

Cheers,

Richard