Does anyone know how to solve the following problem? I have recordings
of hour long news program that has many items in it. The original wave
file is 62 minutes long, but the research library wants a feature that
will enable a researcher to click on a specific item in the database and
hear that item directly. So if there is a news item that starts at 25:15
and ends at 28:45, a click on the link will start playback at that point
and not from the beginning of the audio file. Anyone have an idea? As a
last resort I am thinking about giving a try to the cutting program
mentioned here a few days back that can create mp3 files according to
the markers I make in wavelab.
Shai