See. This is why I like your comments. You look at the smallest details.
How could I miss this little url trick? :-)
The only problem is that I don't know if they want this on the net or
just in their "little" archive. I wonder if Wavelab does this generating
magic. Wavelab can also generate files and run batches, but here the
idea is that the file will be kept as one and only the pointers will
direct the researcher to the correct time position. After all, cutting
30,000 files into small sound bites takes thing out of context and will
drive everyone involved insane.