From: Patent Tactics, George Brock-Nannestad

To the LibCon staff:

thank you very much for addressing this matter that did confuse and irritate
so many infrequent posters. As I pointed out several times, it was a way to
separate the men from the boys; it appeared as an initiation, and with me, at
least, it became an acquired taste. I shall quickly un-learn it.

It would be interesting to know how such a bug could suddenly appear out of
the blue on or about 22 May 2009.

Kind regards,

George