I also forgot to mention, Concord Group has now partnered with Chesky's high-resolution download
site:
https://www.hdtracks.com/index.php?file=labellist
and
https://www.hdtracks.com/index.php?file=browse_music&type=label&id=169
and
https://www.hdtracks.com/index.php?file=browse_music&type=label&id=167
and
https://www.hdtracks.com/index.php?file=browse_music&type=label&id=170
and
https://www.hdtracks.com/index.php?file=browse_music&type=label&id=168

Rounder was already involved:
https://www.hdtracks.com/index.php?file=browse_music&type=label&id=128

Offerings are limited right now, but it's encouraging to see Concord and also Universal/Verve
dipping toes into the high-rez/DRM-free download business.

In the case of Concord and its labels, since it sells CD's and MP3 directly to the consumer plus
sells through Amazon, eMusic and others, it makes no sense for them to sell anything but
higher-than-CD resolution at HDTracks. Interesting that there's no Telarc yet. They must have excess
SACD inventory to sell off first.

-- Tom Fine