HI!

I own a Rek-o-kut re-equalizer and a Packburn 323a that I use for normal
playback (not cd transfers etc) of 78 rpm discs.

Anyone who have a good idea about an additional filter or enhancer to put
into the system to improve the sound from the 78's a bit more?. I think that
the sound with just those two boxes sound a bit too noisy still.

AND; do the Packburn give better noise reduction performance if  connected
using a loop, like with equalizers etc?. Myself I have just placed it after
the turnable and then into the re-eq and into the input of the aux on my
pre-amp.

Hope to hear from anybody with some experience.

Regards

jan