Thanks to everyone who  replied. I fear none of the utilities mentioned so
far are what I am after, but would be glad to learn that I'm wrong! I need
something that will spider a website, and then come up with a list of either
all the files in that domain OR all the files of a certain type, in my case,
mp3s in that site. Ideally, this list would be in the form of clickable
URLs.

So for example, my Drinking Gourd site would have the following list:

http://www.followthedrinkinggourd.org/Music/1-Weavers.GoodnightIrene.FollowT
heDrinkingGourd.mp3
http://www.followthedrinkinggourd.org/Music/2-Weavers.GoodnightIrene.FollowT
heDrinkingGourd.mp3
http://www.followthedrinkinggourd.org/Music/3-Foster,AlexAndMichelLarue.Foll
owTheDrinkingGourd.mp3

Etc., etc.

Since my online files are mirrored on my desktop computer, a 2nd choice
would be some way to generate an exportable list from the Windoze search
function. I am able to find all the MP3 files on my desktop in a given
directory (and its subdirectories) but have no idea how to export that list
in plain text to another program.

Continued thanks!

Joel

Joel Bresler
250 E. Emerson Road
Lexington, MA 02420
United States

1-781-862-4104 (Telephone & FAX)
www.linkedin.com/in/joelbresler
IN CASE OF VERIZON EMAIL PROBLEMS, PLEASE USE MY BACK-UP EMAIL:
joelbresler-at-gmail.com