   Hi Rod,

   FWIW from an audiophile;  a VPI  $500 dollar recording cleaning
machine with with an inexpensive cleaning solution does 99%  of the
job.  The solution; One gallon  of AQUAFINA, the best you can get
unless you distill your own,  which I do. Replace 4 ounces of the
water with Isopropyl alcohol at about 3  bucks for a quart at the
drug store, 82% or so is what you'll get. Add four drops of DAWN
dishwashing detergent and shake.

   If you're fussy, buy a WATER WISE distiller at about $400 bucks.
My wife has taken control of my distiller and uses it for all the
drinking and cooking water. After I bought the WATER WISE  she
claimed the taste of the water was improved enough that she forced me
to install a Kinnetico  water softener. That cost me about as much as
another  thousand or two records at Plan Nine  records.

   I won't complain, even though  water is water to me, as she is a
super cook!

   Try the formula and take your wife out to dinner with the savings.

   Ken