  Tom,

  I've always been gullible, but then I'm the guy who trusts people
until they they screw me, what do I know?

  When you're in the audiophile community,  you're not surprised by
the new claims of  those  that praise the sound  a $4,000  power cord
delivers. I wonder how many of those  big spenders wonder what they
have in their walls - 14-2  Romex or what? You never know what crazy
thoughts  will come down the pike. I remember the digital clock that
was available from Radio Shack. Just plug it in to the same outlet as
your pre and the sound bloomed!!!!! I forgot the name of the audio
predator that came up with that idea,  but I bet he's  enjoying a
cool drink on a beach in a tax free country thinking " There's one
born every minute."

   Tom,  I just remembered, Machina Dynamica.

   regards, Ken  Happy Easter.