-----Original Message-----
From: Association for Recorded Sound Discussion List
[mailto:[log in to unmask]]On Behalf Of gary atkinson
Sent: Saturday, April 24, 2010 7:14 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [ARSCLIST] HERITAGE Records

Go to http://www.wirz.de/music/heritfrm.htm One of the best sites for blues
discogs that I know of. Features many labels in their entirety and the
recordings of individual artists. Truly a labour of love.

Gary.

Gary Atkinson,
Managing Director.

Document Records Ltd
Unit 2C, Creek Road
Bladnoch Industrial Estate
Bladnoch
Newton Stewart
8PE 9AB
U.K.

Tel: 00 44 (0)1988 403200
www.document-records.com

Document Records; The world's largest catalogue of vintage Blues, Gospel,
Spirituals, Jazz, Boogie-Woogie and Old Time Country music.
Visit the website and subscribe FREE to the Document Records Newsletter and
receive monthly information on new releases, fantastic CD offers and more.