Below is a list of HERITAGE albums,
  list price (3.98, 4.98) are given as 4 and 5 at the beginning of the line.
  This seems to correspond to 10" and 12" diameters for those I can check -
anyone know if that does NOT hold for any titles?

I've also found the following listings, dated 1956, but these  may NOT be the from the same company,
or may be late issues on this Heritage label, after the company was
sold to Beechurst Press....????

     Emil m Gilels
     32 Variations in c, WoO 80
     1952 - Moscow
  MELODIYA S10-07483-84 (LP)
  BRUNO BR-14014 (LP)
  COLOSSEUM CRLP 177 (LP)
  HERITAGE SS 1203 (LP)

     Piano Trio in a, Op.50  2/1/1952 - Moscow - Kogan/Rostropovich
  MELODIYA ND 0289-90 (LP)
  MELODIA/AUSLESE 85 176 XK (2LP)
  MELODIYA/VICTOR VICX-1016 {LP}
  A440 AC 1202 (LP)
  HERITAGE SS 1203 (LP)

  SS 1205 Gliere: Triumphal Overture. GAUK. Symphony #1. GLIERE. Muravlev: AzovMountain. GORCHAKOV.
  SS 1207 WILBUR DE PARIS new orleans jazz

Anyone know ???

Please let me know of any additions and corrections to this list.

THANKS!
Best wishes, Thomas.

HERITAGE PRODUCTIONS CORPORATION
17 East 48 Street  New York 17
11 East 36 Street  New York 16

4 A 0073  Gershwin Plays Gershwin
4 A 0074  Bernard Shaw Speaks

5 A 1201  If I'm Elected
5 A 1202  Bertrand Russell Speaks

LP-SS-1204 AN EVENING WITH ROLAND HAYES

4 H 0050  Conquest By Love: Gandhi-Einstein, etc.
5 H 0051  Tryout: Weill-Gershwin
4 H 0052  Blues Revisited: W.C. Handy
4 H 0053  A Touch Of Rome: Harold Rome
4 H 0054  World Weary: Noel Coward
4 H 0055  Harold Rome: Fanny
4 H 0056  Greta: Intimate Songs
5 H 0057  Comden & Green Vol. One
4 H 0058  Comden & Green Vol. Two
5 H 0059  Town Meeting
5 H 0060  Alan Jay Lerner

4 PD 100  Carradine: Dramatic Interpretations