There is much confusion here- and in my file of documents as well.  I have a
varierty of addresses for Concert Hall but none on 48th or 36th St.  Their
productions use what appears to be the same graphics designer and the same
catalog typefaces as C Hall.

There was another label in the mix- a uniformy salmon-colored 12" jacket
with pasted-on labels similar to those on the brown Concert Hall issues
before they designed individual covers, IHRC or some-such which reissued or
issued for the frst time in the US.  I remeber the Arthur Balsam Mozart
records came out this way,

I have one Heritage small 4 p catalog, undated, with an order form but no
address!

From it, I can add 10" LP A 0077    4.00    Chaliapin Sings.  Out of print-
to be reissued soon.

I have 0056, Greta, which is Greta Keller, white label with Easter
Island-type stone face logo on left., c. 1953 "Recorded in Europe"  No
cover. Is this the same as a 10" Vanguard?  Those came from Amadeo.
I have 0059. Town Meeting. same logo and C. date.  "Exclusive Heritage
Recording"  12"  No cover

You have numbers additional to those in my brochure.

The Hayes record.

I have the A-440 which states the company is a division of Crown Associates.
I have the Heritage, 11 E. 36th St., which is copyright 1956 on the liner
notes and 1963 on the blue label. My copy is autographed by Hauyes and dated
10-27-69.

The Haydn Society tie-up is the first I hear of it and is a puzzlement.

Possibly related note.  At one time Urania and Haydn Society, companies
independent of each other, shared the same shipping address, room and
shipping clerk.  It may have been Alan Steckler at the time who later moved
onward and upward with London. By that time Urania had stereo LPs- I
remember seing the Buxtehude there.  I don't recall any Heritage label stuff
as part of the HS operation all the time I knew Vic.  Incidentally, he is
the unnamed Ampex operator in a Westminster Hi-Fi booklet with Kurt List
looking over his shoulder.  Zerto degrees of separation.

Steve Smolian