Some folks on the list may be interested to know about my book, Hard
Luck Blues: Photographs of Roots Musicians During the Great
Depression, recently published by the University of Illinois Press
and the Library of Congress.

The book features more than two hundred images of music and musicians
from the Farm Security Administration collection as well as a
foreword by Nicholas Dawidoff, an essay about the FSA and the music
of the period by me, and an afterword by Henry Sapoznik.

If you're in the vicinity of North Adams, Mass., I hope you can join
us for the book release party May 6th at Gallery 51. There will be
other events later in the summer, including signings at the Baltimore
Public Library and the Library of Congress.

If you're interested in the book, it's available from Amazon,
independent bookstores, your local library, and the other usual
channels.

Thanks,
Rich

Rich Remsberg Image Research